Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Welcome...

I am excited about this NEW blog.  I have had a crazy year!   Some may ask why FIT Mommas as a title for my new blog.  Well... F- stands for faithfully, I- stands for inspired,  and T- stands for transformed.  These 3 words all have a very important meaning to my last year.  And the best part is they make the word FIT.   You will learn over time why these words are special to me.    


My plan for this blog has many parts!! I want to share about my journey.  They good, bad, & the ugly!! I want to share my food knowledge & tricks!  I am NOT a medical doctor nor do I pretend to be a medical doctor.  This blog is  information & a collection of my thoughts.  I have put together information from trial and errors from my experiences since  my diagnosis of an autoimmune disease in 2013.  This is only to help those who would like read what has helped me along my journey.  Your journey is personal to you, however I wish I had someone to bounce ideas off of during the beginning steps.   


Do I believe that everyone or the average person needs a gluten and/or dairy free diet?  Not necessarily, but clean eating is VERY important in today society.   

My children... Wyatt & Emma  are my pride & joy!! 

Ryan is such a wonderful hubby... he is blessing to my.  I cant wait for you to learn about how he has been my rock along this journey! 



Psalm 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Focus on the family explains this verse like this... You are created in the image of God, and God doesn't make junk! Like a snowflake, every person is unique. No two are the same. God sees you as a masterpiece; and when you look in the mirror, He wants you to "know that full well." Try this beauty tip: Every morning when you look in the mirror, say Psalm 139:14 and smile. You might even tape the verse on your mirror as a reminder!

Welcome to FIT Mommas Blog.  And of course you don't have to be a mom or a woman to read and enjoy this blog.  You just need to have a desire to learn & make changes where needed!!







3 comments:

  1. Yay, Megan! I am loving everything about your new blog! And holy cow what an amazing transformation!! Can't wait to follow you and get some great tips about eating clean. Hoping you share some secrets about how you fuel during tri training as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new blog and lifestyle. You look amazing! I'm so excited to follow your blog as you have always amazed and inspired me. You are such an amazing person Megan, keep up the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for your kind & encouraging words!! I hope to share & encourage as much as possible. And pass along the information I have learned along my journey.

    ReplyDelete