Friday, August 1, 2014

NEW Finds....

I have found a few NEW yummy snacks!!

DARK Chocolate Bar...



YAY... I LOVE that I found this bar.  I have been using this brand's chocolate chips (enjoy life) for the brownies I make!!  They are AMAZING & taste like any other chocolate.  The only place I have found the bar's is Albertsons grocery store.  

My other NEW awesome snack is....


I have Anna to thank for introducing these to me!!  During our last girls trip to Los Olivos she purchased a bag of these wonderful coconut chips!!  Let's just say the entire bag was GONE in less than 15 mins (and I think I ate them all)!!  We gave them the nickname coconut toenails! 
They have a few different flavors to pick from.  

Finding new snacks is always fun.  Snacks that are easy to pack and take on the go make my life easy!!  Fruit seems to be the go to.... but can get boring!!  Adding excitement & flavor are a MUST!!!  

I LOVE opening the pantry and having a selection of snacks to chose from! 

Today is short & sweet... I love hearing from you.  
If you have a favorite snack please share with me!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment